Exquisite scenery makes Vail, Colorado an outstanding destination for vacationers and business travelers. One of the Vail hotels offering fabulous accomodations is the Vail Cascade Lodge. Nestled within 118 acres known as Cascade Village, and situated at the base of Vail Mountain overlooking Gore Creek, the lodge provides an ideal atmosphere for all functions. Here are the five top reasons to stay here.
1. The Vail Cascade offers terrific packages for ski lovers. With the lift practically outside the room door, there is no wasted travel time, and an entire day can be spent on the slopes. A ski concierge is also available.
2. With a pleasant climate during the spring and summer, there are many outdoor activities to choose from. Guests may hike, bike or stroll leisurely through Cascade Village. Golf courses and riding stables are nearby as well. An infinity edged heated pool tops the list.
3. At 78,000 square feet, the Aria Spa and Club is the largest facility of its kind in Vail. Guests can immerse themselves in facials and massages, or opt for a total body workout. The Spa also houses hot tubs, saunas and indoor tennis courts.
4. The lodge is home to a state of the art conference center for Vail conferences and other business type meetings. With 19 meeting rooms, most with panoramic views, the Vail Cascade offers a premier venue for creativity and productivity for large or small groups. Rooms are equipped with high speed internet access, and multimedia equipment ranging from projection to video and audio recording can be rented. On-site technical and administrative support is also available.
5. Terrific dining options are here at this location. Atwater at Gore Creek serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a totally Colorado inspired atmosphere. Most food choices are organic, and special dietary accommodations may be requested. The Fireside Bar is a great place to socialize over hors d’oeuvres. The Cascade Village Market and Cafe provides a coffee house atmosphere where guests may choose from pastries, sandwiches or pizza.
There are many Vail hotels. For outstanding getaways or Vail conferences, this is the place.